Questions & Answers
Here are some answers to the questions that most people ask about ketubot and the process of making them.
- What is a ketubah?
- Do you do ketubot for interfaith and same sex couples?
- What information do you need from the couple?
- What about hebrew names? Why do you need my parents' names and what if i don't have one?
- How do I order an original ketubah?
- can you write the text on my artwork?
- How long does it take to get a ketubah?
- How do we pay you?
- How is the ketubah shipped?
- How do i display/protect the ketubah at the wedding?
- What kind of pen do i use to sign the ketubah?
- What about the texts, do they all say the same thing?
- What about the signature lines? do you need the names of the witnesses?
- What is the difference between an original design and a print?
- can i make a print from an original design?
- What is a giclée print vs. an offset print?
- What is the difference between my prints and others online?
- Why buy your ketubah directly from me, the artist?